Additional Processing Information Notice
In addition to a copy of your personal data, we also have to provide you with the following information:
- the purposes of your processing;
- the categories of personal data concerned;
- the recipients or categories of recipient you disclose the personal data to;
- your retention period for storing the personal data or, where this is not possible, your criteria for determining how long you will store it;
- the existence of their right to request rectification, erasure or restriction or to object to such processing;
- the right to lodge a complaint with the ICO or another supervisory authority;
- information about the source of the data, where it was not obtained directly from the individual;
- the existence of automated decision-making (including profiling); and
- the safeguards you provide if you transfer personal data to a third country or international organisation.
This page provides both basic information about how we use and process your data, but also links to the “Practice Detailed Privacy Notice – Patients” document and our leaflet “Your Medical Record”.
Please tell a member of staff who can arrange for paper copies to be provided.